Porcelain Enamel Coating
We have decades of experience in providing porcelain enamel coating services in high volume. Our porcelain enamel coating services include kitchen appliances, broiler pans, cook tops, barbecue grates and more!
- Our porcelain enamel coating is an inorganic glass coating that is fused to a metal surface at temperatures in excess of 1500F.
- Porcelain enamel coating is widely used in many applications where a smooth, very durable, scratch and chemical resistant coating is needed.
- Due to its high temperature resistance, products such as stoves, ovens, grills, and basically any cookware benefit from this protective coating.
- Prior to applying porcelain enamel coating, the metal surface will be processed through our high-end cleaning process to ensure a uniform finishing. In addition, a consistent bond is formed during the firing process between the steel and porcelain enamel.
- Many of our oem partners come to us looking for a dependable partner. After experiencing our level of quality and service, they remain long-term partners.
For more information, please contact us to speak with an expert to discuss your porcelain enamel coating requirements @ 815.569.2301
We are your one-stop shop for all of your metal finishing needs!