Powder Paint Line
- Capron is a leading supplier of powder coating services. Our high capacity, state-of-the art powder paint line includes a robust multi-metal pretreatment systems followed by a powder paint system containing both automatic and manual guns.
- Our system is capable of coating steel, aluminum, galvanized, iron castings and many other surfaces.
- We apply a variety of paints such as epoxy, polyester, and hybrids.
- Excellent for diffusing high-temperature metal surfaces.
- Impervious to most alkalis and acids.
- Vinyl Coating can create a durable protective coating and provide a non-stick cushion feel.
- Vinyl Coating has a non-toxic, UV stability finish, which usually meets medical and FDA approvals and can be color matched.
- In sum, Vinyl Coating can add decorative colors, softness, thickness, protection, and less noise to the surface of your part or product. Vinyl coating can also resist electricity and corrosion. Heat or light stabilizers, flame retardants, bonding agents and other additives are available to meet your specifications.
- Nylon processes produce a controlled film thickness that can be used in wet applications such as dishwashers.
- Helps prevent chemical corrosion and is impact resistant.
- This custom coating can encapsulate uniquely shaped parts.
- Our line is designed for high-volume runs.